My etsy shop

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Eva's 2nd birthday party!


I made a Dora novelty quilt for my "niece" (my cousin's youngest little girl) for her 2nd birthday on August 8. I fussy cut Dora swatches and used them in the blocks and appliqued Dora to the fleece hearts.

Here is the birthday girl making sure her daddy doesn't put his hands on HER Dora quilt! LOL











This was my first time at applique. I added more appliqued fleece flowers and hearts to the dora quilt to even out the plush softness for Eva to enjoy the tactile feel of them. The back of the quilt was a super plush soft pink fleece. It was super easy to quilt. I had fun making it!















And here she is surrounded by all her new presents (what she could fit on the couch at least). She had a LOOONG day for a 2 year old and was very sleepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment