My etsy shop

Sunday, October 25, 2009

donation quilts Done and in mailbox!


Too tired to post final quilting pics but will add them to this post later on. . .it feels good to share something I love doing with kids especially!
BUT . . . here are some pics I took of my fall front yard trees & flowers still in bloom during our Indian Summer weather the other day




My 2 Margaret's Hope Chest donation quilts are in a box in front of my mailbox waiting for tomorrows pick-up! YEAH!!!

I finished the binding on Fairy quilt today, added my personal labels on back, washed and packed both along with a bag of fabric and some quilting supplies. The site said they could use fabric and any supplies so that was a great way to pass along some gently used stuff I no longer need. And the fabrics while nice, are not in any color scheme I plan to use in the near future and should work for kids quilts done by volunteer quilt guilds. So GOOD all around!




0 comments:

Post a Comment