My etsy shop

Friday, October 23, 2009

New fabrics!


Well I just scored some true loveys! I found some really great fabrics online and am so excited to start using them in projects! Here are some pics and a few close-ups.

I really adore the Shade Garden line by Michelle Engel Bencsko for Henry Glass Co



Anna Marie Horner Lollipop


Joel Dewberry Chestnut Hill line is bright and fun....


I love Fauna & Flora (and the Benartex Alsace blender lines too), I never have enough blenders!

Kaufman's Fusions Paisley Lace (Gold) Metallic line


I also have some FQ's of Heather Ross's Medocino Mermaids, and I found her adorable hard to find "Far Far Away" Princess / Unicorn themed line for Kokko of Japan on ebay. I scored a 15 FQ lot of them. I have so many unique retro fabrics and I want to make modern quilts with them...

** I also bought a FQ of The Morris Workshop from Moda... but haven't unwrapped them yet so mo pics. I want to make a tradition quilt (maybe a Jacob's Ladder variation or a sampler quilt of mixed blocks) for myself from the William Morris line, his indigo's , green, reds and other colors are so beautiful in person!

Wow now all I need to do is start measuring, cutting and sewing LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment