My etsy shop

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finishing older projects...

I have finished three older quilt tops in the past week and one new quilt top... I plan to baste one at a time and quilt each one when I get a few more quilt tops put together.

Before


After

____________________________________________________

Before
After
____________________________________________________

Before

After
_______________________________________________________

I figure I am in the mood to try new designs and plan to just go with the creative flow. In the meantime I will think about what quilting designs if any I want to use for each of the quilts... I may stich in a ditch, meander or try feathers? Or swirls? So many choices, I just don't want to start a difficult quilting design and mess it up! I sew and quilt on my Brother 6000i sewing machine. A long arm would be great but at few grand, that is just not an option unless I actually sell some quilts and make some money back from my crafty passion LOL

Until later . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, thanks for your comments on my blog. Why don't you go into Edit Profile and put a check mark in front of show my email and then we can email you back when you comment. All that shows is the word email in your profile but it is a link.

    I like your Kaleidoscope blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this I never even set my blog to email me if anyone commented. LOL Guess I never planned to have anyone find me. Thanks Wanda... your quilts are exceptionally beautiful and I love stopping by your site daily for inspiration in color!

    ReplyDelete