My etsy shop

Monday, January 24, 2011

Modern Medley Color Quilt - Anna M Horner fabrics

I also finished machine quilting this bright and cherry modern baby quilt (38" x 46"). I decided to use simple diagonal lines in one direction spaced 2' apart to finish this little baby up. It was fast machine stitching it with a my Brother's guided walking foot. I hardly ever take pics while I'm in the process of sewing things together. I used blue painter tape to get the first line from edge to edge straight and then let the walking foot guide do it's thing from that point onward.




I used left over fabric from the front along Kona solid white in Snow to piece the back. I guess the back is artsy enough to make this a reversible quilt? I think it does anyways. I'm just glad to have another finish!

**Both baby quilts were listed in my etsy store. (Yes this is a self-promoting add-on at the end of my blog post. Please ignore my shop link if you already have enough quilts laying around your house, or just aren't interested or got hit up by one too many telemarketers recently. LOL... As I have.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment