My etsy shop

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well it's 2012 and I've had a lot happen since I've last posted back in June 2011. Way too much to even summarize. But I can say that quilting still brings me joy.  Sewing drapes and altering clothes to fit me and my friends has been what I've most recently been up to in January.

  I will be teaching my first quilting class this upcoming Monday, January 9th at Tipsy Star Quilts.


 Tipsy Star Quilts is a wonderful mother and daughter owned quilt shop located here in the heart of downtown Asheville. They are on Facebook. Check them out! I've been selling my quilts in the store on consignment since this summer and I'm happy to share that I've actually sold a few! Very exciting. It's a different feeling to sell your handmade items in a shop rather than online. To be able to walk down the street of the town I live in and glance in a quilt shop window and see my MY quilts hanging on display on a wall is incredible.

Anyone in the Asheville area on Monday  please feel free to stop in at Tipsy Star Quilts. The class is from 6:30 pm to 9:30pm. I'm very friendly and would love to meet other quilter / sewing enthusiasts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment