My etsy shop

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Lark Books: Quilt It! Contest


Now this one promises to be interesting and challenging, especially for a fairly new quilter like me. I am considering entering the Lark Books Quilt It! Contest if I can come with an idea that I think would be attractive enough to enter that I could actually achieve with all the requirements LOL

One Grand Prize winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to www.hancocks-paducah.com and 11 quilting books from the Lark collection. 4 Quilt Category winners will each receive 11 quilting books.

The contest will run from October 24th – January 5th and winners will be announced on February 1st. To enter, read the rules then email us at QuiltIt@larkbooks.com with the title of your piece, at least one photo of your quilt, and in which quilt category, as set forth below, your Quilt should be judged.

Required Elements

Entrants will create an original Quilt of any size that incorporates at least three of the following five required elements:

  • Bird/s
  • Mountains
  • Silver fabric, thread, item
  • Recycled/repurposed material
  • Beads



http://www.larkbooks.com/crafts/quilt-it-contest

1 comment:

  1. neat contest / challenge. I might try it, unofficially, though as I'm in Canada. Too bad, the prizes are fabulous! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete