My etsy shop

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New record for me!

Wow it's taken me 4 months to visit my OWN blogger account LOL.... even though I've had no problem visiting my fellow crafter pages and favorite blogger websites (daily!) UGh... well at least while on my hiatus from blogging I have been sewing and cutting quite a few projects and getting some of my UFO's finished. Yeah!!

I came down with a sever sinus infection right at the beginning of the new year and it took me about a month to fully recover after taking lots of antibiotics. I am back home in Lancaster, PA but will be heading heading back to NC in about 2 weeks.

I missed the Lancaster Quilt show :(
But hope to make the July quilt show if I am in the area still.

I'll post a few pics of just some of the stuff I've been doing.... haven't been taking pics as often as I should :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment