My etsy shop

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring quilts - Cheep Chirp!

I've been loving bird fabrics so I finally finished that UFO modern block Spring lap quilt I cut and pieced back in November 2009. Finished size (unwashed) 52" x 58". I just love the way the orange, brown and turquoise colors pop out at you and the bird fabric is so subtle. Gonna be hard to part with this one!








Back of quilt... just used strips of leftover fabric from front and hand sewed the brown binding to the back. I always machine stitch the binding to the front but hand sew the back binding so it has a nice clean finished look. I think sewing the binding is my favorite part of the quilt process, so relaxing and the knowledge that it's the last step before completion rocks!







My other Bird quilt is a bright toddler/ baby quilt. I used the super soft fabric collection
"Cheep Talk" and LOVE the colors too!



The Quilt is basted with safety pins and ready to quilt so I will the completed quilt pics at a later date...isn't this fabric scrumptious!?

1 comment:

  1. レイバン サングラスから見えるのはファッションだけではなく、レイバン モデルの強気も感じているでしょう。文化のトルネードを起こせ、歴史に刻まれてこそがレイバンの魅力でしょう。それだけじゃなく、時にはレイバン RB4105のようなモデルは新鮮感をもたらせるのです。

    ReplyDelete