My etsy shop

Monday, June 1, 2009

New Project started: Amy Butler Weekender Bag



Well I spent a few hours measuring and cutting out fabric to make a pattern I've had for a while, Amy Butler's Weekender Travel Bag. I had bought the fabric from Sauders Fabric shop a couple summers ago. Sauders is a wonderful quilting fabric shop that has a huge assortment of fabrics and a great sale table. The staff there are helpful and really nice. I plan to use this pattern as a basis for smaller purses in future, with a bit of re-shaping and different arranging it seems to be a great basic pattern for purses.



<- This will be the main fabric for the bag . . ..

I am still unsure if I want to use the mustard yellow for bias and handles or if I should go with the light green fabric (Heather Bailey fabric I believe)... I will make up my mind tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment